Saturday, March 21, 2020

We Made it to 70% on ST Math!

Congratulations Room 101! Most of Room 101 students have been accessing ST Math at home and our class average has surpassed 70%! WAY TO GO! I'm sure JiJi is proud of all your efforts to continue learning at home. I know I am SO PROUD of all of you! YEA ROOM 101!



















Here's a note from JiJi:
I thought I was going surfing with some Little Penguin friends in Australia when I went to visit Wave Rock. I was surprised to find out it’s 200 miles from the ocean! Aboriginal legend says that Wave Rock was created when the Rainbow Serpent drank all of the water in the desert and rubbed against the rock, leaving behind the rainbow colors and shape of her full belly.
Scientists call formations like Wave Rock a “flared slope,” and they’re created when groundwater persistently eats away at the base of isolated granite hills called inselbergs. Wave Rock is part of an inselberg that is 2.7 billion years old; no wonder it’s so impressive! Can you think of a time in ST Math where you persisted for a long time to figure out a puzzle?

No comments:

Post a Comment