- Thursday, September 7th is our Kindergarten orientation. Please see the first letter in the envelope from Mr. Lyons. Your child's orientation time will be listed on the bottom of this letter.
**This is an important day for both parents and students as we will have lots of information to share and will hopefully answer many of the questions that you may have. (Be sure to bring contact information for cell phones, emergency contacts and medical/dental information as there will be forms to complete.)**
- The second letter is a note for your child from me. In this note I asked your child to complete their first homework assignment, an All About Me worksheet. Please assist your child with completing this homework. My All About Me paper is a post on the blog- All About Mrs. Parnell for you to have an example to show your child. We will be sharing these All About Me papers and we will use them to get to know each other better. Please bring this paper with you to our Kindergarten orientation on September 7th. (The All About Me page is the third note in the envelope)
- The fourth note (purple paper) is a welcome letter to the parents from me.
- The fifth note (green paper) is and informational note about myself and my classroom.
- The last two pages front and back are the Listening Conference questions. I hope I get the opportunity to talk with all of you soon. I am looking forward to learning more about your child and your family.
- There are many ways to learn more about and be in touch with Room 101-
Class blog: www.pineglenroom101.blogspot.com
Class twitter account: @MrsParnellsKSs
Mrs. Parnell’s email: email@example.com
Class telephone number: 781-221-7788