Friday, January 16, 2015

Martin Luther King, Jr.

We learned about Martin Luther King, Jr.  We learned that he had a dream. We offered our own kindergarten thoughts and discussed and wrote about our dreams for the world:


-I have a dream we can go outside and we are treated nice.


-I have a  dream that everybody treats each other same.


-I have a dream for the world that everybody is treated the same.


-I have a dream , I hope you have a dream that the world does not fight.


-I have a dream for everybody to have the same water fountain.


-I have a dream love and peace is around the world.


-I have a dream that nobody gets hurt.


-I have a dream that white people have white water fountains and brown people have white water fountains.


-I have a dream that everyone would go school.


-I have a dream that everybody is equal.

-I have a dream that people can do whatever they want.

There will be no school on Monday, January 19 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. We hope you enjoy your day and take a few minutes to appreciate the rights and opportunities made available to all Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment