Sunday, October 21, 2018

5 Little Pumpkins Retell and JiJi Math in our World

Our newest Kindergarten challenges! Congratulations to all who are participating. Awesome job demonstrating your knowledge.














Adriana



Gianna


Christopher


Piper



Molly



Rachel



Nicholas



Eliza




Ben




Noah




Connor




Matthew


Cindy



Luke




















Christopher
I counted by groups of pumpkins.



Piper
I found a circle trivet at my house.

















Rachel
1. A book - rectangle 
















2. 5 apples she counted












3. Circle shaped dog bowls 
















4. Square shaped window

Nicholas
He counted twelve eyeballs on the front (and another eyeball hiding on the side)!


Noah
  • 1 circle in the nest thermostat
  • 1 triangle on his shark tooth necklace
  • a circle and many triangles in the art work
  • 1 rectangles in the boxes
  • 3 circles in the decor
  • 6 rectangles in the Halloween decoration
  • 1 circle pumpkin





















Connor
JiJi and 5















Gianna
I counted 5 Twizzlers.
















Eliza
I found a rectangle.






















I found a circle.























I found a cube.
















Luke
I found a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment