Sunday, April 12, 2020

April 13- Read Aloud - Whoever You Are

Pine Glen librarian, Ms. Small is reading for us again! 

Today she shares Mem Fox’s book, Whoever You Are.

Children may not look the same. They may not speak

the same language. Their lives may be quite different.

But inside, they are all alike.





Listen to this wonderful song that celebrates diversity
and encourages acceptance. Everyone Belongs:



Every day all over the world, children are laughing and
crying, playing and learning, eating and sleeping. They may
not look the same. But inside they are alike.
Click below to show your rainbow of colors.



April is Poetry Month - 
Read this poem and create a picture of yourself to go with it.


I’m Quite Unique


Here’s my picture for you to see
No else looks just like me
my hair, my mouth, my smiles, my cries,
the curly lashes on my eyes,
my nose, my ears, my hands and feet
are not the same as others I meet.
The way I smile from cheek to cheek
reminds me that I’m quite unique.




Be sure to think some good thoughts!
Today’s Chant:
I am loved
I am kind
I am awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment