Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Why Can't I Go To School Today

A few families have reached out and shared 

that their children are missing school and do 

not quite know why we have to stay home.


I have heard from some of my students about their missing
their friends. I also received a video from a student saying 
that he misses school and he can't wait until after this virus 
is gone and we can go back to school. I'm in 100% agreement.
I miss school too!

Mrs. Parnell and Mrs. Kearney miss all of our friends 
as well.

Miss Macs from the Story Shack has created a story 
to help our kindergartners understand.  She also takes 
a few minutes to explain why some people all look a 
little different when they are out and about.  Feel free 
to preview and to share it with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment