Monday, May 11, 2020

Community Helpers - Medical Professionals and May 12 - Read Aloud - I Can Read With My Eyes Shut

Today we learn about medical professionals.  See the videos

in the slideshow.  We learn from a nurse, an eye doctor and

an x-ray tech!  Please click on the slide show embedded below.

 





Enjoy today’s read aloud and challenges!

Today our friend Mrs. Coutu reads the story I Can Read
With My Eyes Shut by Dr. Seuss. In this story the Cat in the
Hat teaches the young Cat in the Hat about learning how much
fun you can have with reading and how reading is a useful way
of gaining knowledge.


Watch this Video on BrainPop Jr, all about today’s
author, Dr. Seuss




Here is a Dr. Seuss rhyming paper.


Challenge yourself by trying to create sentences with words
from the book.


We like word searches. Try this Dr. Seuss one.






Be sure to think some good thoughts!
Today’s Chant:
I am loved
I am kind

I am awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment