Thursday, May 28, 2020

May 29 - New York/ Canada - Niagara Falls AND Read Aloud - What Pet Should I Get

Check out CJ and Lillian. They are exploring the USA 
are you?  Upload your pictures to Seesaw or email 
Mrs. Parnell. Can't wait to see where you visited!





Today we travel to New York at the Canadian 
border to learn about Niagara Falls!  
Upload responses to Seesaw or email to Mrs. Parnell.





Mr. Donoff will read What Pet Should I Get? by Dr, Seuss. What
pet would you decide to get if you could only pick one? Listen to
the story as children think about that very question. The problem
is that they want them all!




Use these two sheets to brainstorm and support your choice for
which pet to get. Maybe you can persuade your parents that you
are ready for a new pet!
Dr. Seuss's What Pet Should I Get? Opinion Writing Activity | TpTWhat Pet Should I Get Worksheets & Teaching Resources | TpT


Today’s chant:

I am loved.
I am kind.

I am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment